The EHPA (European Heat Pump Association) Quality label is a label that shows the end-consumer a quality heat pump. The heat pumps that receive the label need to undergo tests according to the international standard EN 14511 and EN 16147. These tests are executed by EN 17025 accredited test centres.The key requirements:
- Conformity of all main components.
- Minimum SCOP values for heat pumps for space heating defined as follows, tested in labs accredited to ISO 17025.
- Declaration of sound power level according to EN 12102.
- Existence of sales & distribution, planning, service and operating documents in the local language of the country where the heat pump is distributed.
- Existence of a functioning customer service network in the sales area .
- A two year full warranty which shall include a declaration stating that the heat pump spare parts inventory will be available for at least ten years.