Easy to install
- The HCC system uses the Modbus communication standard. Robust, simple and universally established in the industrial and home automation world.
- Simple to wire and configure: The whole system uses a single power source, and through simple steps you can configure individual peripherals.
- Universality: Thermostats and Floorboards are able to drive loads of different nature, being able to interface with most of the mixing valves, heads, circulators and fancoil on the market.
Advantages of HCC
- Energy saving and increased comfort.
A complete and functional system, capable of accommodating up to 12 ambient sensors and 3 mixing groups to share the thermal load according to environmental needs. Hcc allows real-time modulation of devices connected to the system, depending on the instant request.
- Time Programming Management to avoid energy waste based on daily living habits.
- Up to 4 adjustable profiles: echo day, night and manual.
- Remote management allows you to configure each aspect of HCC from a remote device.
The system can consist of:
- Display Touch HCC, which allows you to monitor and set all the operating parameters of the system
- KITA heat pump, which works to generate the ideal temperature
- FLOOR cards, which manage mixers, heads and circulators for radiators
- ROOM sensors, which measure the parameters of the individual environments in real time
Optimization of consumption of heat pump and living confort.
The HOUSE CLIMATE CONTROL monitors for the management of home comfort is born with the aim to make the climate management in your home as easy and intuitive as possible.• Integrated communication between home and heat pump.
• Precise and continuous control by PWM mixing valve, driven by sensors in either the output or the inlet pipe.
• Possibility to manage Active Dehumidification according to continuous calculation of the dew point.
• Data logger remote control for the lifetime of the heat pump.